Sunday, May 31, 2009

In The Dead of the Night

In The Dead of the Night Part 1

The rain doth fall where it pleases,
Death comes as life ceases.
There's no such thing as a spirit, a soul
Reproduction's our role.

Release me from this my cage,
Lest it do fall from my rage.
And those who fall alike will find,
The unliving is their kind.

Whilst the sun doth stay aglow,
And patterns in the sky stars do sew
Longing, I stay
The loveless, such as they.

Ambitions; Unavailable.
Aspirations; Not applicable.
Dreams; None
Except of You; One.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hmm... regarding my last post, I dunno... I was kinda freaking out..?

But it's all fine now... I guess....

Uhmm... If you're reading, Faye, I need your help!

No, Liam, I don't need your smartarse comments here... that goes for you too, Bas.

And the above poem is only part 1... need to write more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment